Falkirk 0 - 1 Rangers (FT)

Addendum ...

'45 - McKay with excellent feet to beat his man, spreading the play wide to Hegarty who crossed high, but the Falkirk keeper could gather.

'45 - Lovely ball from Falkirk to Duffy on the right beyond the defence. He fired a low ball into the box and Boca cleared for a corner.

'45 - The corner came in and Flynn rose to win the ball in the air, but the defence did enough to put him off and the ball sailed wide.

Addendum ...

'45 - McKay with excellent feet to beat his man, spreading the play wide to Hegarty who crossed high, but the Falkirk keeper could gather.

'45 - Lovely ball from Falkirk to Duffy on the right beyond the defence. He fired a low ball into the box and Boca cleared for a corner.

'45 - The corner came in and Flynn rose to win the ball in the air, but the defence did enough to put him off and the ball sailed wide.

are you not watching it big man?

i can post a good link if i am allowed?

You can but should not, yet people can ask ...

'32 - Curled high ball into the heart of the Falkirk defence from the left. Macleod beyond the strikers, but the ref blew for a foul. 0:0

Maybe you could accidently pm the link to me............:)