Falkirk 0 - 1 Rangers (FT)

I caught most of the 2nd half and after Falkirk started that period pretty well we then took control and looked comfortable enough. I was impressed by Emilson (notwithstanding one bad clearance/pass) and MacLeod again did well and seems to be getting stronger physically.

We do lack a bit of creativity though and when Kyle came on, we then resorted to too many long high balls.

With Edu leaving and Hutton apparently out of favour, I'm hoping we can sign a midfielder or two over the next week as we're really short in that department.

Edited by Frankie

give it a month we'll be calling him a diddy.

Thing is, he and all the others will be up against part-timers and thus they have a hard job on their hands "to fail". Sure, the essentially pre-season stuff we have witnessed has seen some critique, but even then we beat our fellow 3rd division teams by the nap hand. Once the teams start to click and the youngsters and newbies pushing for a place, well ...

None of the players seem to like him in the game against East Stirling they all just seemed to walk away from him when he scored but when Sandaza scored he had about 5 players running up to him.Strange!

None of the players seem to like him in the game against East Stirling they all just seemed to walk away from him when he scored but when Sandaza scored he had about 5 players running up to him.Strange!

it was business as usual, as it was yesterday. Sandaza ... it was his first goal for the club, so players were glad for him, I suppose.