Personal Training business

Because you've never polluted any thread with a wee shite joke?

Cheer up. There's suicidal folk out there happier than you tonight.

You would understand if you lived in this shitehole.

No millions to be made. Big money only if you know the right person. Or if you are willing to push and promote bullshit gimmicks.

All about what works with me.

Working with one celeb and hopefully before long he'll put me on to some of his mates and I will make a few quid. :D

No millions to be made. Big money only if you know the right person. Or if you are willing to push and promote bullshit gimmicks.

All about what works with me.

Working with one celeb and hopefully before long he'll put me on to some of his mates and I will make a few quid. :D

Good luck S_A. You certainly seem to be working hard enough to make a good go of it.

Eventually you will own your own gym, then franchise it (ala Gold's) and you will have multi-millions. Then when Gav asks his question again you can respond in the affirmative....

TV/Radio personality mate.

Been working predominantly at one gym and thought my colleagues were pulling my leg when the celeb phoned up and asked for me personally. :D

Robin Galloway, George Bowie or Suzie McGuire.

TV/Radio personality mate.

Been working predominantly at one gym and thought my colleagues were pulling my leg when the celeb phoned up and asked for me personally. :D

Chris Moyles? He's looking leaner nowadays.