:( nearly all them were out around 12am,,,,, i have my doubhts the server( all off them at the same time ) cant handle that. timmy ddos?

Yes mate, I think ra cyber terrorists have basically bombed the Gers forums tonight and by the sounds of it, they also bombed the SFL servers leading up to our midnight deadline.

Yes mate, I think ra cyber terrorists have basically bombed the Gers forums tonight and by the sounds of it, they also bombed the SFL servers leading up to our midnight deadline.

It was very clear to me that was the case.. there is no way differenet dedicated servers couldnt handle the transfer traffic around that time I know there was a lot going on, but even if everyone of our season tickets holders were trying to view all the main rangers sites at the same time, they shouldnt be anywhere near crashing level. and the sites were completely knocked offline.

Get through the logs and hopefully they left a traceable IP...

If you do.. dont be shy letting us know. I already have strong hunch which lot of timmys have the capabilities to do such an attack...

Edited by blueflag

I don't speak for the site owners, but from my own point of view it's not worth getting into tit-for-tat stuff with folk attacking the sites blueflag. They think they're big and clever, but they're actually just bitter and childish scumbags.

Having said that, I think it's reprehensible that they attacked the SFL server/s and I hope the SFL try to find out who was behind it because to have done that is criminal.