It’s probably new age heresy but I couldn’t care less what the shirt (I refuse to call it a ‘top’) looks like. So long as it’s predominantly blue (or orange), the fashion statement stuff is all bollocks. 

10 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Shirt not top. Well said, Bill. Receive the Tiger Shaw Old Curmudgeon Award. These aren’t doled out like Smarties.

Proudly received. ?

Just got the new kit in the mail...REALLY nice. Seriously, no bullshit, the best kit I have ever purchased. Class, quality. The Rangers logo embossed across it. Just class. Extremely happy.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not a fan of the new strip.  The new Hearts top is better and it also has Save The Children as a sponsor, which should surely make any yahoo wince.

Blasphemous.

9 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Can't believe they are advertising these in the online club shop.

Dorrans may get a chance to wear it , but Worrall and Wallace ?

1741947611_ScreenShot2019-06-01at23_29_40.thumb.png.a28de8b4cf4a817a1b669f6d2e96ad0e.png

Cannot speak about other men but I have some very strict rules when it comes to kit. I only support MY chosen team Glasgow Rangers and my country, the USA. I wear no man's name, as I am not his woman. I wear no other country, as that is treason.