It's just Rangers.  RFC - Rangers Football Club.  

Grown men really shouldn't wear football shirts unless they're actually playing football, in my opinion.  Old, pre sponsored shirts, get you off.

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Grown men really shouldn't wear football shirts unless they're actually playing football, in my opinion.  Old, pre sponsored shirts, get you off.

Agree Gonzo. It's Rangers. There is no prefix. Stuff like this annoys me. It's up there with us not wearing our black and red socks or us wearing blue shorts (wtf). While I'm at it, there should never be red in our home shirt. Should always be just be blue with white detailing. Red was first introduced into our home shirt in 1978-79 after over 100 years without it being used

#pedanticloyal

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

In the beginning the strip changed quite a bit plain white , we had hoops  then we settled into what is accepted as our traditional colours were now 147 years down the line surely it's time for change me personally I would bin the socks maybe even adopt an almost all blue first team kit sure its good to reminisce look back at glory years but I prefer to look to the future look around you at the next home game and look at the very young fans the future fans they have never seen a title or a cup win ,its time for an all round change out with the old and in with the new :rfc:

47 minutes ago, compo said:

In the beginning the strip changed quite a bit plain white , we had hoops  then we settled into what is accepted as our traditional colours were now 147 years down the line surely it's time for change me personally I would bin the socks maybe even adopt an almost all blue first team kit sure its good to reminisce look back at glory years but I prefer to look to the future look around you at the next home game and look at the very young fans the future fans they have never seen a title or a cup win ,its time for an all round change out with the old and in with the new :rfc:

Without our black and red socks were are just another team wearing blue with white shorts 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Without our black and red socks were are just another team wearing blue with white shorts 

He said almost all blue kit. I take it he meant blue shorts.;)

13 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I couldn't care less about what age supporters wear a Rangers shirt , the important thing is, it's a Rangers shirt.