that is a great picture, never thought I'd look back at pictures like that and think what a good player Shota Arveladze was and how we miss that kind of quality.

Also reminds me of a pre-season friendly against Fulham in London and standing in a pub beer garden when the Rangers coach came along the road and all the fans start signing a Rangers song and Alex Rae jumping out of his seat, banging on the window like a nutter and signing the song back at the fans, cannot remember which song, but great moment to see how passionate he was to be a Bear.

• 1 month later...

I remember seeing the Eintracht fans parading in front of the main stand but I was too far away to read their banner. They were getting pelters for it but all it says is Frankfurt greets Glasgow. dB will correct me if I'm wrong in that.

Former chairman and utter scumbag Craig Whyte was once jailed in mexico pending extradition to the UK to face charges of fraud in the takeover of Rangers FC.

probably sneeking in with the mexicans with an aim to buying dallas cowboys for a dollar