Walter,(tin hat on here)

What was the crowd reaction like at the end of last night?

We don't need a short term fix, we're in a unique position of being able to really build for the future here so I hope we'd go for someone who can see the potential and bring a fresh style of management, coaching, playing and scouting with them.

I was wondering what Greens reaction would be more than anyone else. He's put in the investment and has to deliver the club back to the top. He must be starting to have some doubts about Allys ability now after 3 league draws and 1 cup exit out of 6 matches. And we were 2nd best at Berwick and Peterhead.

We're in a unique situation where we have an opportunity to build a legacy with the club, but we need the right man at the helm.

Ally was my idol growing up but he's not that man.

McCulloch in MF just fucks us up every time, he's not a CM, if we're going to persist with the long balls then McCulloch needs to be up front.

We're in a unique situation where we have an opportunity to build a legacy with the club, but we need the right man at the helm.

McCulloch in MF just fucks us up every time, he's not a CM, if we're going to persist with the long balls then McCulloch needs to be up front.

110% agree, we hit long balls all night to a forward on his own who couldn't win a header against the 7 Dwarves, and Jig the one guy who can win a header is sitting in front of the back 4.

i think its all about coaching we need new coaches to assist ally let ally pick the team but he will have to bring in someone to point the defence in the right direction,a coach to install the ability in our midfielders on how to make the killer passes and a coach to bring our forwards up to scratch until that is done i fear we will get more nights like last night .

i think its all about coaching we need new coaches to assist ally let ally pick the team but he will have to bring in someone to point the defence in the right direction,a coach to install the ability in our midfielders on how to make the killer passes and a coach to bring our forwards up to scratch until that is done i fear we will get more nights like last night .

Well I hope the coaches tell Ally that Jig can't play in midfield because he seems incapable of grasping that one, or that there is more than the long ball tactic in today's football.

Better still why not bring in a manager who can actually coach and let Ally get back to being the cheeky chappy on the tele.

Came here to say this basically.

Would add that I would like to give a young manager the chance who is willing to get the team playing good football and hopefully stick around for the forseeable future.

Came here to say this basically.

Would add that I would like to give a young manager the chance who is willing to get the team playing good football and hopefully stick around for the forseeable future.

Anyone of the young managers who have outfoxed Ally this season and last would do a better job.

The op was right about the tin hat, so I'm putting mine on.

I'd rather Walter was running the team than Ally.

If that's the options i agree with you but we shouldn't kid ourselves the football was pretty dire under Walter as well so i wouldn't expect much difference even in the 3rd division. Both managers are content to give the opposition the majority of possession which i have never understood...if you have the ball the other team can't score.