Charles Green in Canada. Big news here

I broke this down from the Rangers Podcast twitter timeline. This has nothing to do with me I only simplified it for people to read on FB and here

I asked them first if I could do this, which is good manners IMO

Hereâ??s a transcript from what Charles Green and Imran have told the Toronto Rangers supporters club.

This information comes from the Rangers Podcast twitter timeline. @WATPPodcast

The first part is the essential moments that CG talked about. Some HUGE news in here

1. We have never told a lie

2. He got a phone call on Friday the 16th of feb asking if he wanted to be the next CEO Of Rangers. He said â??No thanks

3. Ch5 have approached us to do a series on the club. We said â??Noâ?

4. Souness is someone he knows fairly well. He had connections to the club but didnâ??t come in as a fan

5. Nobody should own Rangers FC like DM and CW did again

6. The opportunity that lies as a result of this gives us the biggest opportunity in Rangers history

7. We plan to get the G51 development back on track

8. League reconstruction will happen. Thereâ??s the SPL version and the football league version

9. We have a meeting on Sunday before Montrose with the football league

10. We have been blackmailed since the day we got in (He means Regan etc)

11. Where we angered a lot of people was my name. It only appeared the day we got exclusivity

12. Heâ??s met CW 4 times and found him an arrogant little chap. He was convinced he held al the cards. He was wrong

13. Brain K might have had a piece of paper, but we had a document signed in the presence of lawyers

14. On the Friday Souness called me asking if it was ok to give BK my phone number. BK kept asking how I was so sure I was buying Rangers while Imran was in the next room signing a document for exclusivity

15. CVA was tabled at £8.5M, Newco route was £5.5M

16. He explained the investor structure. Arif and Mike Ashley mentioned

17.â?If Rangers fans donâ??t buy shares then I canâ??t do a thing about that. Nobody can say I didnâ??t try

18. Our investors will be locked in for no sale for 12 months

19. â??Iâ??m staying now till the job is finished, Untill weâ??re back at the topâ?

20. CEO of Juve was bribing officials for years and only got demoted one division

21. Chairman of Bursaspor read the list of what has happened to us last week in Geneva and said â?I canâ??t believe whatâ??s been done to youâ?

22. They have a meeting with Chuck Blazer in New York today

23. We want Rangers back in the CL group stages

24. Rangers will NEVER be in this position again

25. CG has some shares but he can get fired tomorrow. DM and CW couldnâ??t

26. We need to run Rangers as a business

27. There needs to be balance. No point in raising funds then blowing them

28. Review of Murray park ongoing. Itâ??s World Class but needs improved

29. In four years time we could have 6 players under 21 with over 100 senior games. Unheard of

30. He will NOT bow to Mob rule

Now itâ??s the turn of Imran

31. He is saying Rangers are going to focus on health and leisure around Ibrox. No supermarket type thing. Cancer partners, British land, Ardmore group, Mariott/Holiday Inn

32. Massive brand opportunities in America. Weâ??ve been in talks with the Dallas Cowboys about commercial partnership

33. Weâ??re going with Adidas next year. Adidas have said they lost RM and Liverpool so Rangers will be the biggest club they have

34. We will be opening shops in Belfast, the airport, have stores with in the stores of Sports direct (high profile) and will get a share of profits . Theyâ??re a better partner that JJB

35. We believe we can get £30-40M in sales of merchandise

Now he talks about content delivery and how it impacts our future. In a nutshell, how our game are broadcast

36. We are speaking to ESPN/Disney next week

37. CG and Imran know they got Rangers at a steal

38. Preseason friendlies in America in conjunction with Adidas using Reyna and Boca as Rangers ambassadors

39. Minimum investment of IPO is £500 (that means you have to pay a minimum of £500 to buy shares)

40. Audited statement and broker letter will go to any investor

41. Imran just told me that he'd expect CAGR on commercial revenue of 100% in two years. Growing from £10M to £20M in two seasons.

This info comes from @WATPPodcast

Some really exciting points there.

I just cant make up my mind about this guy.....one day I'm thinking " he could be the real deal" and the next I'm really stressing thinking about the whole set up.

Same here I still don't trust him at all