Murray Park Graduates

There is a few in there you said stood out early on...who are the current stand outs we will be looking forward to in the next couple of seasons?

McCabe and Ness leaving still f*cking pisses me off. Especially Ness, whenever he was fit an playing you could tell the boy had quality.

If you are talking about the next couple of seasons then that would probably mean 1995 ans 1996's. Some others have stalled due to injury and may catch up. Others could develop a wee bit later like Alan Hutton did, he was never picked for any youth squads. If I had to pick a few from each year this is who I would pick at present

1995's - Luca Gasparotto (CB), Stuart Urquhart (CB), Andy Murdoch (CM), Charlie Telfer (AM), Darren Ramsay (CM).

1996's - Ryan Sinnamon (RB), Tom Walsh (AM), Danny Stoney (AM/ST)

1998's - Robbie McCrorie (GK), Ross Lyon (RB/CM), Josh Jeffries (AM)

1999's - Centre back Aidan Wilson looks a standout

That's a great post, thank-you.

Couple of questions, what's the Andy Little 'played for and against Rangers in the same day' story? Also Barrie McKay, I assume it must have been something quite serious for Kilmarnock to have decided against offering him a contract?