What expectations did you have in July before the season started?

I thought we would win the league with a record number of pints and a goal difference of plus 200 and I see little reason why that wasn't realistic.

Ramsdens Cup?

I was actually looking forward to a day out there, the sponsors will be gutted that the final won't be going to Hampden.

Ramsdens Cup?

I was actually looking forward to a day out there, the sponsors will be gutted that the final won't be going to Hampden.

we were favorites and rightly so mate. we still meeting up for the qp game. my spirits are dampened but it is a home game.

we were favorites and rightly so mate. we still meeting up for the qp game. my spirits are dampened but it is a home game.

Aye still sounds good. Feel pretty dampened myself but I love going to Ibrox, unlikely to change. Not really regretting not making the aways so far I must say though.

Like previously said, it was dependant on transfers in.

But after we got a few good players then I expected to win the league by February. Of course that could still happen.

Winning the Ramsdens cup should have been a caker.

I wasnt bothered about the League and Scottish cup, especially the latter and was keen to boycott this. But also the league is an absolute must so Id rather put all efforts into winning this.

I expected the league and a decent cup run in the ramsdens cup.

Why everyone believed it was going to be a doddle is beyond me. We struggled in the SPL at times with a significantly better squad. Although I did believe that we would adapt to the games a bit better than we have considering we still have a full time structure in place.

I thought we would win the league with a record number of pints and a goal difference of plus 200 and I see little reason why that wasn't realistic.

I think Ally still could win that record.:D