Holiday Flat Bad Bentheim

My Brother-in Law has a holiday flat to rent in the rural area between Bad Bentheim en Schuttorf in Germany. The Dutch border is roughly about 8 miles away. The area is great for long walks or mountain biking. He has horses on the premises and Children can help with the daily care of the horses if they want. If Rangers have a pre-season in Germany then it would be a great base to go to all the games, with all the games over the last years(Not this season obviously) being within a couple of hours drive. The flat sleeps 6 people but can at a push be used for 8. A cot and Baby chair can be supplied on demand. You may even get to meet me.:party:

http://vakantie.marktplaats.nl/vakantiehuizen-duitsland/577845590-vakantie-appartement-in-buitengebied-van-bad-bentheim.html?return=eJwljFsKgzAQRfci6KdGJVUiodidRJOSYB6DGWlp6d474s%2Fccw%2BXUaIVXyfYlEU7jKLIRu2rnSwiiKbZEphYB7VvCF4pzHX0zTWpwcL97WVb6Swxlf3clv3D05lHfiPUjvBUSPlxQJifOl8STskIAvk5HsHsbqW6vaguSpcd79hiIlrjAvmUz29dBXBIVkHKuCZt5MA5L6bfHxw2PVQ%3D&df=1&fta=eNotjltuwyAUBfeC1HzzMNhc5C1kCxbmkaBiGwWcoEbZe7HbrzMfR5rR0MM7wwBof8TpqWNGKoMUgGocycXmsWxAVCQwcKFsABUL%2FISksrcZVCqA1ZJg3Rf3CEZ9v2DW9ovi2a3l7sKithyAXlLaR3xJWy5ms27sOeeHpwOU9M0hFZojAwMU7F9AC2Kz1j3FrjYYvOmHA6T1Xp8wzMzX80O8bCAdZgZXij1llHSV0p4wyUWDtsbaSpnshDG8fUjPCRaHiTRp2ZK2eYpuvZX7ESOOBECLrtPR15LsGUgB6RdS1398IqUBw%2Fvz%2BQWpqWRU&fta_ind=8&fs=1

Pete, need an english version :thup:

Im looking at doing a 10 day trip to Europe next month and Germany is certainly on the cards, will take this into consideration now.

I will translate the text in the next few days. There should actually be an English translation on it but I couldn't find it either. I will throw in a crate of Beer Gribz!:cheers:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...