Rebels gun for Regan

It is possible I'm looking for clouds where there are none. But we still need to be careful - the disaffected clubs are not trying to bag Regan because he's been mean to us. They'll have their own ambitions, their own plans and there's no way these plans are all going to be just ideal for us.

This is where Green needs to can it with the rhetoric, let events play out and work quietly for the best outcome for both us & the game. It might not be ideal (almost certainly won't!) but getting rid of Regan, necessary though it is, doesn't signal the Triumph Of The Bears.

Rereading that I imagine you know that anyway, sorry.

It is possible I'm looking for clouds where there are none. But we still need to be careful - the disaffected clubs are not trying to bag Regan because he's been mean to us. They'll have their own ambitions, their own plans and there's no way these plans are all going to be just ideal for us.

This is where Green needs to can it with the rhetoric, let events play out and work quietly for the best outcome for both us & the game. It might not be ideal (almost certainly won't!) but getting rid of Regan, necessary though it is, doesn't signal the Triumph Of The Bears.

Rereading that I imagine you know that anyway, sorry.

Possibly, and a cautious note is welcome given all the rhetoric. But again, if we are to believe some of the rumours, the SFL clubs gave McCoist a standing ovation when it came to some of the speeches given during meetings and ahead of votes. Suggests to me we are on much firmer ground that we might appreciate. Add to that, the friends we have hopefully cultivating in SFL3...

Guest Elephants Stoned

Hey guys new member here im on RangersMedia alot with same user name but RM is down so i joined up here :) As for the thread anything that hastens Rhegans departure is welcomed by me although as above the title of this thread is a little misleading.

Hey guys new member here im on RangersMedia alot with same user name but RM is down so i joined up here :) As for the thread anything that hastens Rhegans departure is welcomed by me although as above the title of this thread is a little misleading.

Do u know what's happening to Rangersmedia?

Guest Elephants Stoned
Do u know what's happening to Rangersmedia?

Was down last night saying security upgrade was being done and it should be finished before midnight but all ive got since then is error and server problem messages. Been problems on RM for a while so hopefully the admin are getting

it fixed while its quiet and no big news happening.

Was down last night saying security upgrade was being done and it should be finished before midnight but all ive got since then is error and server problem messages. Been problems on RM for a while so hopefully the admin are getting

it fixed while its quiet and no big news happening.

Yeah pretty much what I'm getting. Hope its sorted out soon.