Rebels gun for Regan

Guest WATP-FOREVER

Hi pal. Same problemo at RM - possible hacking in from the refugees.

With regard to regan - the very same as all their other plans - they all fail. They'll all be on flying carpets soon, exposing their corrupt, abusing institutions.

You think so, I think it's all coming to a head and if Scotland get a humping midweek it could be the tipping point.

Time will tell either way.

as long as celtic are top and rangers are struggling, those running our game will be happy. scotland is a side show. it is all about celtics dominance in scotland and their charge to catch our trophy count.

as long as celtic are top and rangers are struggling, those running our game will be happy. scotland is a side show. it is all about celtics dominance in scotland and their charge to catch our trophy count.

I agree that's their aim, but I think their hatred for us may just be their downfall this time, the mask has slipped.

There's an interesting thread On FF from a Rangers fan who was sitting in front of two of Septics employees on a plane journey and they would mirror your views about there plans for dominance, but it would seem they really want us back in the top flight soon as because they need our money things are getting very tight over at Saville park, with every penny being counted.

I agree that's their aim, but I think their hatred for us may just be their downfall this time, the mask has slipped.

There's an interesting thread On FF from a Rangers fan who was sitting in front of two of Septics employees on a plane journey and they would mirror your views about there plans for dominance, but it would seem they really want us back in the top flight soon as because they need our money things are getting very tight over at Saville park, with every penny being counted.

What do you mean things getting tight over saville park ?? heard something ??

What do you mean things getting tight over saville park ?? heard something ??

It seems that there is a bit of redecorating going on within the suites at Saville Park (even thinking of putting in an Irish pub into one :facepalm:) and Liewell is doing his nut about the amount of money it's costing and getting everyone told to get the budget down. It would appear its the same all over with everyone being told to keep their budgets tight.

It seems even the the great unwashed cant do without us also.

lennon slipped after the ki transfer saying he wouldnt see a penny and the funds would go towards their debt. that was the biggest admittance of weakness i have seen from any celtic employee for decades. normally their pr is top drawer, i was stunned when i heard him admit this. then there is their recent transfer policy, dominated by loans and average journeymen. signings for the sake of it maybe to appease their bigoted following. i dont believe things are that tight though, they already have a squad capable of dominating in scotland for years, they just need to keep it together. we are miles behind in terms of on the field quality. no rangers fan should ever forget, total dominance is their aim. as it should be ours. they just have the numbers, apparent funds and people in place to make it happen, we sadly dont.