At least we can debate on here

Vanguard Bears banned word on FF

Threads deleted

thank god for Gersnet

I wonder why that is? Could it be anything to do with publishing names, address's etc. of Rangers fans they don't agree with?

Not really sure what this means, but you obviously don't see any problem in being abusive towards your fellow supporters. Says a lot....

What does it say then? That I have an opinion? I get the impression that the UB could sing FTIRA songs whilst slitting the throats of hundreds of cute kittens and you'd still defend them.

Eh? It's you that's trying to stop people using their democtatic right to express their political views. North Korea seems to be more in line with your views.

Their democratic right? I think you're getting muddled up here. The sporting arena shouldn't IMO be used to express political views, that's what the ballot box is for. And if you feel so strongly about something then go and make a difference and campaign for your beliefs instead of hiding at a football game.

If you knew bluedell better (in forum terms) I think you would realise it is unfair to question his judgement (re: the kitten comment) and suggest he will defend the UBs come what may due to some sort of attachment to the group or an inability to judge them logically. He's just standing up for a view point he believes in.

That might be the case, but he doesn't know me either and says that my holding an opinion on a particular set of fans singing pishy songs "says a lot" about me.

I'll question his judgement especially when his judgement on this matter and of my character seems so ill judged.

This thread is an embarrassment, not the lads who create an atmosphere for 90 minutes. Their "attempt" as you put it at making one would of been a lot more than you have ever made or did yesterday.

Forums are a funny place, people like you comment all sorts on it but the group has never met or been confronted by someone with the same views as you and your akin.

What you don't like, the large majoirty of fans do. It'll continue. The UNION bears supporting the union and going against the refrendum, what a shock. The treatment they get from G4S and the police is a disgrace and merits how anti-snp they really are.

The age comment is so wrong too, you dont have a clue pal. Don't be jealous of their young looks, you used to have them.