Is Walter really what we need?

Imo opinion If Walter does come back (which i hope he does) it will be as an ambassador role, nothing to do with the football side. But with the changes or reconstruction coming up and the possible demise of the SPL, i think Green could be looking at Walter to be Rangers voice in these talks. Walter knows the agenda, who to trust and who not to trust, also Walter's knows the main characters who will be pulling the strings on the so called impartial parties in any negotiations.

I think you are on to something there. Smith is well known and widely respected, and also doesn't take any shite.

No, no and no....

We have a gilt edged and unique chance to rip it up and start again (how many clubs have that time or opportunity) We also have the chance to reboot the entire club from top to bottom and we need to look forward not back. Last night's game, Jig signing a new deal and talk of Walter returning are all very depressing indeed