Who are you rooting for then?

The Republicans or Democrats?

Willard Romney or Barry Obama?

I'm naturally a free marketeer and small government kind of guy and should be hoping that Romney gets in but I think Obama will just shade it.

Whoever the elite think will enforce the agenda further forward will get in. Presidents are selected not elected. They are masks on the same face. The 2 party and vote is to sell the idea to the public that they actually have a say.

Gribz, you've been watching too much X-Files, mate :D

Lol, I used to be naive like that and think the President was the most powerful man on the planet. Did the rigged 2000 election not trigger anything that its fake?

If its so real and they live in a democracy why are independents not allowed to stand for election?

Are you saying Romney and Obama arent on the same hidden side? haha....go do 5 mins real research on Zbigniew Brzezinski the man behind Obama. They are all selected and chosen and given an agenda to follow.

Obama is nothing more than a telepromter reader, without the words on the screen he cant say anything, and he even fucked that up a while ago by thanking himself for attending an event in Ireland but it was the Irish PMs words that were still up.

Plenty of good real documentary films out there that expose all this....you'll never get them on auntie beeb because they are part of the same agenda.