McCulloch in defence?

A few of the guys I sit with at Ibrox were discussing this at Ibrox on Sat so thought I would throw it open.

A couple were saying that Jig should play at centre half instead of Cribari. One of the reasons was to help guide Ross Perry who IMO is a decent enough defender but could really benefit from having a steadying influence alongside him and talking him through the game.

McCulloch's could be taken upfront by Andrew Little who has already proved this season he can score goals at Division Three level. I think Little would be much better served playing up top rather than wide on the right. Wouldn't mind seeing him supported by a quick, fast-paced three such as Templeton, Shiels and McKay.

What's your thoughts?

Nope. He's scored 15 goals so far this season. Without his goals we'd be struggling. I'd keep him where he is. If we attack teams home and away we should be scoring 3, 4 or 5 goals a game therefore not squeezing by teams by the odd goal and getting nervous with the defence.

Not as prolific on the road it must be said though....

League:

Peterhead 2-2. McKay Little

Berwick Rangers 1-1. Little

Annan Athletic 0-0

Stirling Albion 0-1.

Clyde 2-0. Shiels McCulloch

Ramsden Cup:

Brechin 2-1. Little McCulloch

Falkirk 1-0. Little

Scottish Cup:

Forres 1-0. Naismith

Instead of Cribari? Surely instead of Perry, who has not been impressive, although he did have a better game at the w/e (as did Cribari).

I'd be in favour of considering this once we have Sandaza back and he is back to full sharpness as we are often limited by McCulloch's lack of pace.