HMRC e-petition

alex thomson@alextomo

@jcassidy59 the spectre of hardworking taxpaying R fans defending organised tax-evasion is simply astonishing.

alex thomson@alextomo

Rangers e-petition 27000 people pleading to parliament to support evasive tax-avoiders. Beyond comedy.

Tomo, you really are a useful idiot.

1. Tax evasion... NO, it wasnt. Not now, not when we used EBT's, not EVER. Even if we lost the case (note to self Tomo.... we DIDNT, we WON !!!) at WORST it is tax avoidance. And there is a very, very big difference between the two.

2. Given the panel of judges rules that we used legitimate tax avoidance measures what is the problem ?

3. The petition is not about supporting Rangers.... it is about bringing to justice those who illegally leaked confidential information.

4. I suppose that you will be condemning Alan Sugar, Peter Lawell, Sir Alex Ferguson, Neil Lennon et al too will you ? Why would you ? Ohhhh, I thought you were trying to call foul on those trying to avoid their tax (which is LEGAL Tomo... you FOOL) and that is a common theme with those above, and millions more who have even basic private pensions. You know, Alex, get your pension contribution deducted from your salary so as to get a base rate credit for the pension contribution so as to AVOID tax.

Ohhhh, I see, it is only an issue when it is RANGERS that try to avoid tax. Your agenda has never been clearer, not that it was in doubt anyway.....

Tomo, you really are a useful idiot.

1. Tax evasion... NO, it wasnt. Not now, not when we used EBT's, not EVER. Even if we lost the case (note to self Tomo.... we DIDNT, we WON !!!) at WORST it is tax avoidance. And there is a very, very big difference between the two.

2. Given the panel of judges rules that we used legitimate tax avoidance measures what is the problem ?

3. The petition is not about supporting Rangers.... it is about bringing to justice those who illegally leaked confidential information.

4. I suppose that you will be condemning Alan Sugar, Peter Lawell, Sir Alex Ferguson, Neil Lennon et al too will you ? Why would you ? Ohhhh, I thought you were trying to call foul on those trying to avoid their tax (which is LEGAL Tomo... you FOOL) and that is a common theme with those above, and millions more who have even basic private pensions. You know, Alex, get your pension contribution deducted from your salary so as to get a base rate credit for the pension contribution so as to AVOID tax.

Ohhhh, I see, it is only an issue when it is RANGERS that try to avoid tax. Your agenda has never been clearer, not that it was in doubt anyway.....

You should tweet that to him Craig!