HMRC e-petition

I really miss his contributions - they were always interesting, amusing, and extremely well written.

I could be wrong, but I think his disappearance co-incided with a time when there were a couple of politically charged threads dominating the board. Going by some of his previous posts, it seems like the sort of thing that would have turned him off the forum.

Maybe we could start an e-petition to get Andy back on gersnet?

Zappa said at the time someone had told him he was leaving the forum because of that kind of thing, sadly it would appear it was Andy.

Andy didn't leave the forum because of what was happening/being said on the forum. He told me that he loved the forum, but that he was leaving because he had decided to stop supporting Rangers altogether. I tried to talk him out of the decision, but he was having none of it. If anyone speaks to him you can tell him that he's always welcome back if he has a change of heart.

Andy didn't leave the forum because of what was happening/being said on the forum. He told me that he loved the forum, but that he was leaving because he had decided to stop supporting Rangers altogether. I tried to talk him out of the decision, but he was having none of it. If anyone speaks to him you can tell him that he's always welcome back if he has a change of heart.

Well doing a blog on this situation would at least indicate he changed his mind on that.

Well doing a blog on this situation would at least indicate he changed his mind on that.

Indeed. If he's blogging about Rangers then it's probably safe to assume that he had a change of heart on the stopping supporting Rangers idea. Maybe he's taken to blogging because he fancies getting himself onto the telly or something? :D

he has decided to stop supporting rangers. pffft hope he didny hit his backside too hard with the door on the way out.

that's me and family all signed petition ..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Indeed. If he's blogging about Rangers then it's probably safe to assume that he had a change of heart on the stopping supporting Rangers idea. Maybe he's taken to blogging because he fancies getting himself onto the telly or something? :D

Well when you look at the success of the illegal RTC...

Rangers are a family and family is in the blood. Sometimes you get pissed off with your family and you need a bit of space from them. But they are still your family and that never leaves you and when someone messes with them or they are in need you step up.

Andy's blog post has gone viral and been read by a lot of people, he's still doing his bit for his family.