Did you buy them primarily because they were Addidas, or because you liked the kit?? (be honest...)

honestly, because it is adidas. i buy so much adidas stuff you could say i am a tad obsessed with them. i believe they are the best of the best. many many of the worlds top clubs are with adidas, they cant all be wrong. every top club in the world are either adidas or nike except us and maybe 1 or 2 others. there is no comparison imo.

How well do Aberdeen and Hearts Adidas strips sell abroad , do non Sheep and Hearts fans buy them in huge numbers because Adidas make them ?

pointless comparison mate

that is where individual clubs prestige comes into it. hearts have just started with adidas but neither club have the same pull rangers or celtic have. i dont see why a shop in hong kong would stock an aberdeen strip made by adidas but i could see why it would stock a rangers one. also their deals with adidas are to make exclusivity to the clubs themselves. their official kits cannot be sold abroad.

also that will be why adidas themselves said rangers would be their biggest club after losing liverpool and real madrid. (which of course is nonsense but it shows you they want us for a reason $$$$$$$)

here is a cracking quote from aberdeen on adidas.

"In addition, being able to secure a direct partnership with a global brand leader demonstrates our desire of where we wish to position the Club. Over the last few years many clubs have secured deals through secondary suppliers but this was something we were keen to move away from if we could, but only on the basis that we could land a market-leading brand with a reputation for quality. In adidas we have secured what we all believe to be the number one brand in football and for a Club such as ourselves, this is a hugely significant announcement."

adidas like rangers are simply the best.

Edited by kuznetsov

that will be why adidas themselves said rangers would be their biggest club after losing liverpool and real madrid. (which of course is nonsense but it shows you they want us for a reason $$$$$$$)

Well if they really want us that much then they would out bid Puma and there would be no issue :)

Well if they really wanted us that much then they would out bid Puma and there would be no issue :)

i really hope they do. even if they dont, the worldwide branding i believe would make up any shortfall and possibly even exceed what puma were offering.

also that was a quote from ahmad, he may have been spinning for the fans.

i really hope they do. even if they dont, the worldwide branding i believe would make up any shortfall and possibly even exceed what puma were offering.

I really hope they do , like yourself I love Adidas and agree with you that they are the best of the best, but if it doesn't happen then they have obviously not offered us the best deal.

I'm confident that CG will go with whoever does offer the best deal for the club.

I really hope they do , like yourself I love Adidas and agree with you that they are the best of the best, but if it doesn't happen then they have obviously not offered us the best deal.

I'm confident that CG will go with whoever does offer the best deal for the club.

i fear he will go with his investor in ashley. :(

no.

again, i do. ah the old anti english wee guy syndrome.

See, shows you how much you really know doesnt it. One simple statement and it has you suggesting I am anti-English.... you couldnt be more wrong if you actually tried. I actually was born in England, Salisbury Plains to be exact which is pretty much in the Heart of England and my first ever kit was the England one made by Admiral that Keegan wore (horizontal stripes) - and I have no animosity towards England or English people at all. So I would appreciate you not suggesting I am anti-English.

i believe they have more fans world wide. they also show ambition in a way we could only dream of. we call them deluded, they say they belong with the top dogs. they went with nike when they knew the limitations a brand like umbro brings to a club with ambition. they had to get out of it and go with a real deal brand and nike were that brand. they are a match made in heaven in very much the same way i believe adidas and us are.

I would garner a guess that they went with Nike because more money was offered. I dont think for a minute that they were thinking of brand limitations. They may have, I dont know. But likewise you dont know they didnt go with the most cash offered, which lets face it, is what talks in football these days.

not in official sports stores, sorry, that dont wash. its not looky lookies selling them.

How many of those sell though ? Do you stand in the official store all day and count the jerseys flying off the rack ? Just because they are stocked doesnt mean they are selling. And when you see them on the street you dont know if they are official or fake without going right up to the person and inspecting their top, and I doubt you do that.

and after all that you want adidas. my oh my. if the club did do what you say they should, it would be adidas 10 times out of 10. adidas are the football brand.

Yes, I want Adidas. Who wouldnt ? That doesnt mean that I cant disagree with your post about your justification of Adidas or slating of Puma.

I am honest enough to say that I want Adidas for purely personal reasons - I like the style of their kits, I like the quality of their tops and I am, mostly, an Adidas fan (other than Nike running shoes). But my reasons are personal and I admit them. You seem to be trying to put a slant on it that it would be for purely business reasons rather than your personal preference.

I am happy to stand corrected though, when you show us the proof of what you say :D