Where do We Draw the Line & When Does it Come to an End?

....another thing.

Now that we've taken this stance, how do we answer what Zappa has asked 'Where do we draw the line'?

Obviously if each and everyone of those clubs comes out and says 'sorry' then that's where the line is drawn.

I'm an auld c*nt and I know for sure they won't say sorry, so where do we draw the line?

I dont want a sorry. Id rather an admission of the wrong decisions against us and overturning them i.e. the transfer embargo / give up on the attempting of title stripping

Here is what I want:

1. End the title stripping kangaroo court

2. End the illegal transfer embargo

3. Restitute the money stolen form us by the SPL/SFA

Do those three things and we have a basis for repairing the damage done to Scottish football by the SFA/SPL.

Here is what I want:

1. End the title stripping kangaroo court

2. End the illegal transfer embargo

3. Restitute the money stolen form us by the SPL/SFA

Do those three things and we have a basis for repairing the damage done to Scottish football by the SFA/SPL.

I agree and I think for these things to happen we need to see an intervention of some sort that also involves Regan & Doncaster resigning from their positions or being handed their P45s.

I wrote this yesterday.....

We need to make sure this isn't a one off from CG though.

I think the main RSC's, associated supporters trusts and main websites should meet up ASAP and have a sit down with CG.

We need to talk through in detail of who did what to us, from the written media, the spoken media to opposing clubs fans and their boardrooms.

We should then have it set in stone who we will refuse tickets from, and for how many seasons etc etc.

The club MUST make a strong stance against our haters in the media especially the BBC and one or two online people, mainly Graham Spiers.

I'd start by banning Spiers for life from Ibrox and tell anyone associated with our club never to grant him and interview. We are keeping his career alive.

We need to start somewhere when it comes to the media, so why not that lying nasty little man?

I have to agree with Bears, if we do this we need to do it properly and acurately, and not waste our time whaling into the darkness. Sweeping blows are not very effective. This does take up a lot of time and probably resources, but it is very much necessary for numerous reasons stated here before.

Right...if this boycott thing had been set in stone from the start of the season then I would have been totally behind it.

What bugged me was as soon as the draw came out everyone jumped on a bandwagon and said we won't be going...I just felt the timing was a bit off and didn't have the impact it could have had.

The fans have been saying it from the start of the season.

I think it's correct that the club didn't come out and make all sorts of statements about things that may have never happened. It has to assess them on a case by case and time by time basis.

I'm baffled.

Is it away games only we are boycotting to 'deprive' the scumbags of our money?

I get the feeling if this tie had been drawn at Ibrox Charles Green wouldn't have told Gers fans not to attend.

Resulting in a big pay day for the him and the arabs. Even they would have preferred the game at Ibrox when it comes to a jackpot.

As I said, I'm baffled.

the real damage will be done when we are back in the top division not attending these grounds. this is just a taster for utd.

The fans have been saying it from the start of the season.

I think it's correct that the club didn't come out and make all sorts of statements about things that may have never happened. It has to assess them on a case by case and time by time basis.

That's true, the fans have been crystal clear about their intentions from the start of the season. There would have benn no point in CG stirring things up by playing with conjecture in terms of what he might do in the event that we drew an SPL club.

As for where we draw the line? I suggest when the first of the SPL conspirators goes bust, preferably Dundee Utd. Then CG publicly states, "That's what you get when you fuck with Rangers. Who's next?"

I'm almost with the majority here but i think the club (CG) should have kept out of this and allowed the fans to vote alone.

I also think the club should except our ticket allocation and return ALL unsold tickets within the time constraint allowed therefore fulfilling our obligation in line with the rule book and taking our cut of the match money. :-)

I also think we should send a token number of fans to any away tie against SPL clubs, lets say 100, which would require policing, stewarding and segregation thus ensuring not a complete sell-out.

I'm almost with the majority here but i think the club (CG) should have kept out of this and allowed the fans to vote alone.

I also think the club should except our ticket allocation and return ALL unsold tickets within the time constraint allowed therefore fulfilling our obligation in line with the rule book and taking our cut of the match money. :-)

I also think we should send a token number of fans to any away tie against SPL clubs, lets say 100, which would require policing, stewarding and segregation thus ensuring not a complete sell-out.

That is my sentiments exactly. That way the SFA would have found it impossible not to pay Rangers half of the monies. They will strip us of that cash of that I am sure.