Where do We Draw the Line & When Does it Come to an End?

This whole boycott only makes sense as a one- off.

You see, this is exactly why I felt the need to write this article DUDE. I think quite a few fans will see it like you and be thinking that this is just a one-off statement from us, but where's the sense in boycotting Dundee Utd and not Celtic? To me, if we're boycotting anyone at all, then we absolutely must boycott the next away game against Celtic, whether it's this season or further down the line.

I see where you're coming from mate. This may just be a matter of timing to be honest. While boycotting a game at the piggery would be more appropriate it is as you said, nobody knows when we get the chance to do so. With a cup tie at Tannadice around the corner, this may have seemed fit for CG and the club to take a stand. After all, Dundee aren't innocent when it comes to Anti Rangers policy.

I'm baffled.

Is it away games only we are boycotting to 'deprive' the scumbags of our money?

I get the feeling if this tie had been drawn at Ibrox Charles Green wouldn't have told Gers fans not to attend.

Resulting in a big pay day for the him and the arabs. Even they would have preferred the game at Ibrox when it comes to a jackpot.

As I said, I'm baffled.

Whenever certain individuals apologise unreservedly we can start to build bridges. The end is nowhere in sight yet.

People were actively trying to shut us down during the summer by various means. We must no longer have the dignified silence approach. We must identify our enemies & actively pursue them.

It's hard to see a way forward for Scottish Football at all but two things will have to happen before I'll feel any less aggrieved at the treatment we've received:

1) The removal of Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan from their positions of power in the game.

2) Rangers and it's fans are treated with the respect a club of our standing deserves by the rest of Scottish Football.

I won't hold my breath.

Guest DietofWorms
I'm baffled.

Is it away games only we are boycotting to 'deprive' the scumbags of our money?

I get the feeling if this tie had been drawn at Ibrox Charles Green wouldn't have told Gers fans not to attend.

Resulting in a big pay day for the him and the arabs. Even they would have preferred the game at Ibrox when it comes to a jackpot.

As I said, I'm baffled.

Well I can only speak for myself here....but it's not about money, it's not about the Cup and it's not a one off.

I'm afraid it's the opening salvo in our fight against the clubs and officials that did us harm. It's the first opportunity to show our stance against the chaos that has been created by them.

It's an example of what an away game will be like if they try and shoehorn us into some rejigged SPL.