Good appointment and welcome to the club Jim.

Now could we get an apology for your belief that we deserved to be battered by the Spanish Police.

I doubt we will get an apology for that. He might explain why he made those comments though but I doubt he will apologise.

I doubt we will get an apology for that. He might explain why he made those comments though but I doubt he will apologise.

Your right, I doubt very much he will say anything maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

If I remember correctly he said already that he meant if your going to a catholic country and singing bad songs about Catholics then you deserve to get whacked over the head with a riot baton.

Director of Communications is the official title.

One point I seen made on Twitter though is that although no one can deny Traynor's credentials. It is a bit strange appointing him in this position given his dislike of social media.

Although when I think of this, Andrew Dickson and the other RFC twitter/fb crew do a great job right now. If its not broke, don't fix it.

Director of Communications is the official title.

One point I seen made on Twitter though is that although no one can deny Traynor's credentials. It is a bit strange appointing him in this position given his dislike of social media.

Although when I think of this, Andrew Dickson and the other RFC twitter/fb crew do a great job right now. If its not broke, don't fix it.

I'm pretty sure he'll have either been told he needs to embrace it or told Rangers he will get on board with it.

Not sure he will have a personal twitter acc but he will probably over see what the official Rangers twitter acc say

I liked Traynor as a journalist. He was straight down the middle and called a spade a spade. If he needed to bash Rangers or the fans he did it and backed his claim up. He was fair and to the point. I often never agreed with a lot of his stuff but like I said, he was fair and honest which can't be said for the majority of journalists in this country.

We could've done a lot worse.