Didn't see Gribz game of the weekend (Man U v Chelsea) but it would have to be a cracker to be the equal or better of this game. It was a hell of a game and if you think about it the result was pretty good for us as we caught up two points on Celtic and stretched two more points ahead of a team that look like emerging as our biggest rivals for second place - no disrespect to Aberdeen but Hibs are on fire at the moment and have already played both the Old Firm off the park for most of a game.

I've got Setanta and no Sky sports, besides I'm far more interested in the SPL than that over-rated league in the South, where most of the teams remind you of the old 2nd division.

So it was a no brainer to me to watch this one especially as Hibs have been playing the best football in Scotland recently and Celtic have just beaten the top of the EPL.

I really fancied Hibs to take the points, as Celtic haven't really been setting the heather alight and seem more adept at coming back at teams in the second half and nicking all the points.

This almost happened again with Hibs dominating for the first hour, going 2-0 up and then naively pressing for a third - and almost getting it. They opened themselves up at the back and Celtic exploited that to get 2 goals back and almost took all the points themselves.

It was end to end stuff, and enjoyably more so at the Celtic end, I was cheering on Hibs with gusto and pleasure, wondering what with all our money and a manager of great repute, why can't we play football like that.

Hibs played at an incredibly high tempo with balls to feet and great running with the ball with close control, most of which was on the deck. When they lost the ball they harried and jostled the Celtic players to get it back and did so with aplomb on countless occasions. Their tackling was brilliant and matched a obvious desire to possess the ball.

It's just a pity that they don't know when to shut up shop, but like I said, a draw was probably best for us.

I switched this game on just as it became 2-2 so didnt want to watch Celtic possibly get a 3rd goal. But the Man U v Chelsea game was superb stuff.

But the bits i caught were played at a high tempo. I faniced a draw and would have taken that at the start of the game for us but it is annoying Hibs gave away a lead like that. And Steven Glass should have won it in the last minute.

But Hibs are a credit to the SPL at the moment. While Hearts make the headlines Hibs have came along with homegrown talent. It seems John Collins will continue the good work Mowbray done.

But we have them at Ibrox in 2 weeks and its about time we gave them a defeat back!!

Hibs and home grown talent might be a bit of a myth now - they had Whittaker, Scott Brown, Thomson and Fletcher on. That's only four...

We play five or six most games!

Celtic played with two and one substitute.

Maybe we should start getting credit for using home grown talent...

Hibs and home grown talent might be a bit of a myth now - they had Whittaker, Scott Brown, Thomson and Fletcher on. That's only four...

We play five or six most games!

Celtic played with two and one substitute.

Maybe we should start getting credit for using home grown talent...

Agreed, when Hibs beat us 2-0 at Easter road our team was younger than thiers, i don't think we will get any sort of credit just now as everyone is trying to down us all the time :mad:

Why? This season, we're competing with Hibs more than we are Celtic.

Emmmm........ wanted Celtic to drop points for a starter, but also love it when they get beat.

I was gutted when I found out they had equalised :(

So was I. I was at Ibrox and I thought I heard somebody in the loo, when they were getting beat 2-0 saying that Balde and Lennon had been sent off. Wasn't until I got back to my seat that the guy along from me says "It's 2-2" and that Balde n Lennon hadn't been sent off. Still keeps Hibs pegged back a little and we're not as far away from them. Still a massive gap though

I agree that they should both have been sent off.

Can I ask, if you are being booed and called a "wanker" by supports of a club with an Irish, Catholic history, is it because you are Irish, because you are Catholic or because you are obviously a total wanker?

Racism and sectarianism my arse.