Downtime and upgrades

Welcome back Barry. Great you are back on. I hope your exams went well.

Please give me back the Gersnet classic!!!!!!:brick::smile:

They went terribly actually Pete. Difficult exams.

If you start a petition for classic I'll sign it, but with my tech hat on, we are now secure and uptodate. :)

Seems to be a few changes. I auto log into the activity page plus the thread list look slightly different

Heya Gribz!

To you and Gazza, there are a few changes, but mostly behind the scenes. It's not a Windows 7 to Windows 8 type change, just the application of important patches.

I'm about now though, so if there are changes people would like to see, I will try my best to get them done.

I cant seem to use the accessories like quote, change of fonts etc when posting.

They're still there Gribz. One of the things that changes is the style templates - here is the background colour is the same as the word (ie, mouseover shows what's what). It's not usually me that does style things but I'll try and get it done if it continues to be a problem.

They're still there Gribz. One of the things that changes is the style templates - here is the background colour is the same as the word (ie, mouseover shows what's what). It's not usually me that does style things but I'll try and get it done if it continues to be a problem.

Nice Upgrade, was preaching to Frankie to upgrade for months.

Job well done sir.

Much better, safe and secure :P)

Heya Gribz!

To you and Gazza, there are a few changes, but mostly behind the scenes. It's not a Windows 7 to Windows 8 type change, just the application of important patches.

I'm about now though, so if there are changes people would like to see, I will try my best to get them done.

Hola Barry....hope your keeping well.

I'll most probably take a snap shot and paste it to show what Im seeing. I can only see blank boxes above this box Im typing now were previously could see options to insert image / video / quote tags.

Hola Barry....hope your keeping well.

I'll most probably take a snap shot and paste it to show what Im seeing. I can only see blank boxes above this box Im typing now were previously could see options to insert image / video / quote tags.

hehe, Gribbs, the man answers your question above, and its apparant he knows exactly what your talking about

its a style issue

hehe, Gribbs, the man answers your question above, and its apparant he knows exactly what your talking about

its a style issue

Yeah yeah...one post at a time, I read Barrys first reply to me then coming back for the second.

What is this Activity page all about?

Youngsters!!!!

I got that too. You just need to change your bookmark URL by adding "forum.php" onto the end of it.

In firefox you just right-click the bookmark and select properties where you can edit the URL.

The forum homepage URL should now be - http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/forum.php