Downtime and upgrades

They're still there Gribz. One of the things that changes is the style templates - here is the background colour is the same as the word (ie, mouseover shows what's what). It's not usually me that does style things but I'll try and get it done if it continues to be a problem.

I'll take a wee look at the styles Barry. The "Gersnet Home" style hasn't been altered too much, which is good because that was set as the default style and what most people will have been using. Unfortunately the "Gersnet Original" style that I was using has gone tits up and is all over the shop. Sods law. :)

Thanks Zaps.

For the styles, it may be possible to 'revert' to the style to earlier version features. I'm not entirely sure, but if it's feggucked beyond fixing it's something I'm happy to give a go.

Good work mate.

Don't listen to the old b.

Och man, I'm with you. Technology is just awful. I re-oriented my whole career to get away from it. Change for changes sake, I say. This technology is just a fad - I'm looking forward to gersnet-pencil-paper-and-post (gppp if you will) when it comes out :D

Thanks Zaps.

For the styles, it may be possible to 'revert' to the style to earlier version features. I'm not entirely sure, but if it's feggucked beyond fixing it's something I'm happy to give a go.

See how we get on first mate. It's probably best to leave any reverting as a last resort, eh?

just save a copy of your template before you go reverting it :P

admitably the problem gribs points out should be en easy fix. there not a lot wrong really just the colours a little off as pointed out in your post box and quick reply box ;-)

Folks, if you want everything to appear ok for you while we work on the forum skins over the next couple of days, then as a temporary measure try using the "vB4 Default" style template because that appears to be working great. You can switch to that in your user settings in the General Settings section (near the bottom).