Downtime and upgrades

Yeah, sincere apologies about that. It really is over-behind. I'd handed in my resignation from humanity for a while to try and get all the things-wot-needed-done done, and this is very much behind on that front. It'll be the thing I deal with first tonight.

Where's johnny and ian?!

From one Baz to another I thank you.. :) I think Frankie has missed you... nice to meet you :)

Good day to you sir, too. I've missed Frankie loads too but I'd never say it in public on an open forum. It's a bit bad that I'm Barry McKay The Lesser now we have an aspiring superstar playing for the Rangers.

Good day to you sir, too. I've missed Frankie loads too but I'd never say it in public on an open forum. It's a bit bad that I'm Barry McKay The Lesser now we have an aspiring superstar playing for the Rangers.

Two Barry Mckays', both superstars.

Welcome back sir.