Charles Green coming on Clyde Super Pishboard

Hahahahahawhat a bitter asshat. Clearly knows better than the ECA...

Also, is it not like bankruptcy? Didn't know you ceased to be a person when bankrupt...

So, dafty is saying, once you become bankrupt, you also die!!! That's terrible so it is !

I just played this for my 8 yr old....

When I explained that Celtic fans wanted Rangers to lose all their trophies he simply, and sarcastically, said "Ha (in that "are they idiots" manner). They just want to have more trophies than Rangers".

Even my 8 yr old understands them.

Cretins.

I'm incidentally not saying it's good or bad to sing TBB. What is bad is when things that can be debated in an adult manner are turned into moral crusades with absolute rights and wrongs: there are a million sensible opinions between the two extremes of 'it's fine, there's nothing to explain' and 'censorship is fine, ban it'. Once you indulge people's hypersensitivity (and even indulge the impression that their hypersensitivity is a noble fight against bigotry/cheats/oppression/racism/tax avoiders/evilness), the possibility of sensible debate about anything suffers from the law of diminishing returns. It is now not possible to have a reasonable debate about Rangers, and that's where it started.

Edited by bmck

I'm incidentally not saying it's good or bad to sing TBB. What is bad is when things that can be debated in an adult manner are turned into moral crusades with absolute rights and wrongs: there are a million sensible opinions between the two extremes of 'it's fine, there's nothing to explain' and 'censorship is fine, ban it'. Once you indulge people's hypersensitivity (and even indulge the impression that their hypersensitivity is a noble fight against bigotry/cheats/oppression/racism/tax avoiders/evilness), the possibility of sensible debate about anything suffers from the law of diminishing returns. It is now not possible to have a reasonable debate about Rangers, and that's where it started.

The simple, possibly a cop-out, ignorant answer would be each to their own. Unfortunately and regrettably the always offended, point scoring culture that we currently have has ruined this to the point of no return.

For the record, I don't sing TBB. I also see no reason why others shouldn't sing it. On the same token, if it's in the best interests of the club financially and in the press, then perhaps it should be binned, or replace "up to our knees in.." with something else.