Rangers are weak on the pitch and weak off it

Anyone who has kept up with matters this year will be confused as to why he has merely stated the obvious that we are weaker onfield.

They will be even more confused that he has said we are weaker off the field, which is clearly not the case.

Management, share issue, cash, fan solidarity, and, are able to see a fantastic future before us.

In fact,most things that cfc and their disappearing support don't have.

These words would only have acknowledged, believed, and sucked up by the patrons of Bairds Bar at slopping out time, no-one else.

I really have no idea why the wee bigot would say we are weaker off the park?, am I missing something?, is he having some sort of dig?, or is he just being his usual thick self?

He's just pleasing his daft fanbase mate. They'll slurp it up like they're gravy on xmas day. Hopefully both makes them sick one day.

I'll come clean right away and admit I'm a Celtic fan. I'm hoping ill not be made too unwelcome as long as I behave myself.

The stuff in today's tabloids was based on an interview in the previous day's Guardian which was much more balanced than today's headlines (all too predictably) suggest.

I'll come clean right away and admit I'm a Celtic fan. I'm hoping ill not be made too unwelcome as long as I behave myself.

The stuff in today's tabloids was based on an interview in the previous day's Guardian which was much more balanced than today's headlines (all too predictably) suggest.

Why would you want to come onto a Rangers forum?

Obsessed!!

Curiosity mostly. I was a member of Gersnet (under a different name) about 7 years ago and posted quite regularly. I was made welcome by most (CammyF still around?) if not everyone. Always thought your forum didn't have much of the more extreme stuff found elsewhere.

We had two Celtic supporters online at that time. One was very welcome and the other not. In fact one had the highest post count at that time. if you pm me your past name i can verify which one you are. Since you mention Cammy who unfortunately doesn't come on anymore i guess you may be the welcome one.

Is it not a case that he was asked a question rather than went on a rant?

I hate the guy as much as the next Bear but I think at times we dig for stuff that isn't really there and it makes us look as bad as them at times when it comes to the obsession crap

I'm happy to complain about Neil Lennon even existing.