Rangers are weak on the pitch and weak off it

I'll come clean right away and admit I'm a Celtic fan. I'm hoping ill not be made too unwelcome as long as I behave myself.

The stuff in today's tabloids was based on an interview in the previous day's Guardian which was much more balanced than today's headlines (all too predictably) suggest.

If you accept we're not a 'new club' I may be open minded. :D

Curiosity mostly. I was a member of Gersnet (under a different name) about 7 years ago and posted quite regularly. I was made welcome by most (CammyF still around?) if not everyone. Always thought your forum didn't have much of the more extreme stuff found elsewhere.

Curious about what though?. I seriously don't understand why you would want to come on a Rangers forum!,especially now after all that has happened to our club!.

Curious about what though?. I seriously don't understand why you would want to come on a Rangers forum!,especially now after all that has happened to our club!.

But everything that's happened is exactly why I'm curious. Whatever your opinion, it has been an astonishing 12 months in the history of Scottish football. I'm very aware how the fans of other clubs see things but Rangers fans obviously see things in a very different light.

We had two Celtic supporters online at that time. One was very welcome and the other not. In fact one had the highest post count at that time. if you pm me your past name i can verify which one you are. Since you mention Cammy who unfortunately doesn't come on anymore i guess you may be the welcome one.

PM sent. Think I was the welcome one but was never near the highest post count.

But everything that's happened is exactly why I'm curious. Whatever your opinion, it has been an astonishing 12 months in the history of Scottish football. I'm very aware how the fans of other clubs see things but Rangers fans obviously see things in a very different light.

Can admin just this cunt tae fuck?, why should I have to share the forum with one of them?