Rangers are weak on the pitch and weak off it

Of course we are mate, if you haven't notice him and his like booted us all over the place during the summer making it up as they went along.

It's a bit like asking Tyson after he had knocked someone if he thought his opponent would have a sore head in the morning, difference is they thought they would finish us and it didn't happen and the pricks are shitting themselves when the payback comes.

shitting it? i dont think they care anymore. we are no longer a threat to them.

cant really argue with him sadly. we are about 5 years, £20 million, a team of work class scouts and a good management team short of celtic right now. they are miles ahead of us.

That would imply the scum have "(nearly) world class scouts" and "better management team" than us ... in short, ahem, no. Matter of fact, I can't really understand your semi-adolation of them or indeed see them ahead of us.

That would imply the scum have "(nearly) world class scouts" and "better management team" than us ... in short, ahem, no. Matter of fact, I can't really understand your semi-adolation of them or indeed see them ahead of us.

they have very good scouts, me thinking we need world class ones to catch them is more a statement of how useless ours are. they obviously have a better management team. i dont think that is arguable sadly. the bigot is growing and learning from previous mistakes as a manager, ally is not. when the bigot talks football, he talks alot of sense. despite how much we all hate him, he is an intelligent man. the bigot is also backed up by two which seem to be from the outset decent assistants, ally is not.

replace semi-adulation which is ridiculous for honesty and you are there.

Edited by kuznetsov

Guest Bear Able
they have very good scouts, me thinking we need world class ones to catch them is more a statement of how useless ours are. they obviously have a better management team. i dont think that is arguable sadly. the bigot is growing and learning from previous mistakes as a manager, ally is not. when the bigot talks football, he talks alot of sense. despite how much we all hate him, he is an intelligent man. the bigot is also backed up by two which seem to be from the outset decent assistants, ally is not.

I don't rate Lennon that highly.

With the main challengers removed from the tainted title race he is still struggling to create a significant gap at the top of the SPL. Bear in mind their wage bill is £30mil more than any of their rivals. He is still making excuses though, apparently now they are tired after Europe.

But they have not been doing much attacking football in Europe. In fact Celtics negative tactics in the CL wouldnt even tire a tortoise with haemorrhoids.

Against Barca they had three shots at goal and scored twice, Barca had 25 shots at goal and scored once. Result : one of the biggest flukes in CL history. Then they got a penalty that never was against Spartak to take them through to the knockout stages.

If the same thing had happened to Rangers we would have been well pleased but we would know we had fluked it in both games and McCoist would still have to prove himself tactically.

the bigot is also backed up by two which seem to be from the outset decent assistants, ally is not.

Not only are you a moaning negative git on every top regarding Rangers, you talk utter shite as well. "Backed up by 2 decent assistants"? What the fuck do you base that statement on? What is their input? Do you have insider knowledge of workings at Breezeblock Boulevard to know what their input is? Or is it just another throw away comment to support ANOTHER negative comment about Rangers and McCoist. I don't believe Ally is our long term answer (nor do plenty of others) but it doesn't mean I need to attack him at every opportunity. I see being a Rangers man as a joy and a privilage. It seems to be a painful experience for you.

I don't rate Lennon that highly.

With the main challengers removed from the tainted title race he is still struggling to create a significant gap at the top of the SPL. Bear in mind their wage bill is £30mil more than any of their rivals. He is still making excuses though, apparently now they are tired after Europe.

But they have not been doing much attacking football in Europe. In fact Celtics negative tactics in the CL wouldnt even tire a tortoise with haemorrhoids.

Against Barca they had three shots at goal and scored twice, Barca had 25 shots at goal and scored once. Result : one of the biggest flukes in CL history. Then they got a penalty that never was against Spartak to take them through to the knockout stages.

If the same thing had happened to Rangers we would have been well pleased but we would know we had fluked it in both games and McCoist would still have to prove himself tactically.

See, that's what I don't get. Football is about winning and to win you need to put the ball in the net. Celtic were more efficient than Barcelona over the 90 minutes in that god awful game at Parkhead. Celtic did what Barcelona couldn't and that was score more than their opponents. They deserved to win, like it or not.

See, that's what I don't get. Football is about winning and to win you need to put the ball in the net. Celtic were more efficient than Barcelona over the 90 minutes in that god awful game at Parkhead. Celtic did what Barcelona couldn't and that was score more than their opponents. They deserved to win, like it or not.

Will remind you of this each time we win a game and you're moaning about non-result based things.

Also, why does kunetsov, the most negative man on gersnet turn in to a polar opposite of his character when bumming up celtic? :confused: Is it only when it comes to Rangers that you have such a negative view on things. You go out of your way to exaggerate positives about our biggest enemies and out of your way to emphasise negatives in us.

In the match thread you only commented to moan about their two goals yet as our 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th went in you disappeared off the thread. Seems to be your MO. Very weird behaviour.

Will remind you of this each time we win a game and you're moaning about non-result based things.

Give me a break. Other aspects of football are important but winning is the most important but you already knew that and are just trying to be a smartarse which isn't unusual.

Edited by Gazza_8