Bring me back, Ally

I still find this baffling.

Normally everyone is saying how the club shouldn't be throwing money away. Now that want to give Miller wages?

What will they learn from Miller that they wont learn from the club's greatest ever striker? So much for living within our means and having a sensible financial strategy.

I find it baffling how quickly everyone is coming out & telling him to fuck off based on his current wage without hearing what it would take to sign him.

I'd say the fact he is nearing the end of his career gives us a better chance of him taking less money. In fact.. I think he has 49,406 reasons to take a paycut.

2012 was the year we proved to the world that we are more than a club. Every football player wants to play in front of sellout crowds.

I find it baffling how quickly everyone is coming out & telling him to fuck off based on his current wage without hearing what it would take to sign him.

I'd say the fact he is nearing the end of his career gives us a better chance of him taking less money. In fact.. I think he has 49,406 reasons to take a paycut.

2012 was the year we proved to the world that we are more than a club. Every football player wants to play in front of sellout crowds.

But most of those would also sell their services to the highest bidder....

Maybe they would.. but at 34 he doesn't have much time left to play to capacity crowds

I have a suspicion that his love of money will outweigh his desire to play in front of a capacity crowd, especially when there will be a vocal minority in that crowd that dont wish him to be there.