James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

Ban English from Ibrox. Ban Speirs from Ibrox. Ban the BBC & Clyde from Ibrox. Others too. Give them no interviews or co-operation.

Only then will it sink into the high bosses who run these organisations or employ these cretins that maybe just maybe employing them might not be a good idea as their anti-rangers bigotry damages the business that employs them when Rangers supporters want nothing to do with it by switching off or not buying their newspapers.

The fightback in this cesspit of a country begins now. Well said JT. keep it up.

I've never really understood why we haven't done this. It's clear as day that the Pacific Quay have an agenda with Rangers so just friggin ban them from everything. Let's face it, they need us more than we need them

I've never really understood why we haven't done this. It's clear as day that the Pacific Quay have an agenda with Rangers so just friggin ban them from everything. Let's face it' date=' they need us more than we need them[/quote']

If we did ban Pacific Quay CSC from Ibrox it wouldn't go down well with their high heid yins down south for a start nor the tory government in westminster either who are not so keen on the unaccountable state-funded BBC. Banning them would be bad publicity for them & would hopfully kickstart a clearout beginning with cosgrove & spence hopefully

I've never really understood why we haven't done this. It's clear as day that the Pacific Quay have an agenda with Rangers so just friggin ban them from everything. Let's face it' date=' they need us more than we need them[/quote']

I believe that the reasoning was that they didn't want to make a 'martyr' of any journalist.

Well that worked real good didn't it?

I believe that the reasoning was that they didn't want to make a 'martyr' of any journalist.

Well that worked real good didn't it?

just ban the entire BBC scotland outright. It'll give them bad publicity, especially down south with their big bosses. Good article by JT but the time for words has gone. Tough action is now required. Start with BBC sCOTLAND aka Pacific Quay CSC. Next up Clyde CSC. Ban the lot please Mr Green.

Wow. How much is he pulling a year for that hard-hitting, investigative journalism? Tedious dross. I've seen better from Leggo.

I'm pretty sure we hired him as 'head of communications' and not as an investigative journalist.