James Traynor-remember sporting intergrity

I'm pretty sure we hired him as 'head of communications' and not as an investigative journalist.

I was going for sarcasm. Another complete waste of money. Sick to fucking death of people saying how they are so happy we no longer have a "dignified silence". Give me the old days any day of the week, instead of this constant stream of pish.

Why are paying people good money to write this dross, that you can read on any forum?

I was going for sarcasm. Another complete waste of money. Sick to fucking death of people saying how they are so happy we no longer have a "dignified silence". Give me the old days any day of the week, instead of this constant stream of pish.

Why are paying people good money to write this dross, that you can read on any forum?

Calm down, roll over & just let all the Rangers haters walk all over you then.

Calm down, roll over & just let all the Rangers haters walk all over you then.

We've always had haters, who cares, really? Our problems came from inside, not from the big bad enemy. All this crap is tedious, and a smokescreen for green and co. Sick of it.

We've always had haters, who cares, really? Our problems came from inside, not from the big bad enemy. All this crap is tedious, and a smokescreen for green and co. Sick of it.

Seriously then, why do you even call yourself a Rangers supporter right now? That's a personal question for yourself, not me hinting, I don't want the club losing any fans.

It's one thing skeptical and glass half empty but you don't seem to derive any sort of pleasure or positivity from supporting Rangers, on or off the park. Perhaps it may be better for your mental well being to take a break?

When the haters have power, be that media or money, & we let them abuse that power it can hurt us whether we think we are invincible or not. Perhaps if Murray had been more pro-active in this area it wouldn't have been so easy for Scottish media to become so blatantly against Rangers.

Seriously then, why do you even call yourself a Rangers supporter right now? That's a personal question for yourself, not me hinting, I don't want the club losing any fans.

It's one thing skeptical and glass half empty but you don't seem to derive any sort of pleasure or positivity from supporting Rangers, on or off the park. Perhaps it may be better for your mental well being to take a break?

I get pleasure from moaning about Rangers, so gies peace with the speeches.

When the haters have power, be that media or money, & we let them abuse that power it can hurt us whether we think we are invincible or not. Perhaps if Murray had been more pro-active in this area it wouldn't have been so easy for Scottish media to become so blatantly against Rangers.

We have an idiot who boasts about how many disrepute charges he's got, and you're still worried about what Murray did or didnt do? The media does what it does to make money. They have no real power.

I get pleasure from moaning about Rangers, so gies peace with the speeches.

Up to you but while you continue to use places like these for your moaning platform I will continue to call you out on how ridiculous you are.

I tried ignore but it's useless when it won't block quotes.