Charles Green on Talksport - 10.45 approx

Champions league music is a long way away from english non-league football. In fact, if we move to england, we can kiss goodbye to ever playing CL football again. You're right, charlie was born for this. Born to talk pish.

Like I said the other day, some people think that hearing CL music at Ibrox again will be the be all and end all and equal success. When there is a bigger plan that should be in place.

And moving to England doesnt necessary mean there would be no CL football, if we are registered in the same way as Swansea and Cardiff then European football is allowed....should Swansea win the Capital Cup they are in Europe.

lets be realistic here, we are lightyears years away form having any players who would attract any top league english clubs, or even championship clubs, if ever again.

Right now Wallace & Templeton could play in England.

3 years from now McKay, Aird & Macleod could potentially play in England.

Jings!!!! I started reading this thread from the beginning and it's went from Charles Green on Talksport to Rangers playing english teams.

Comeofit started by slagging the appointment of Jim Traynor, then it descended into childish pops at at one another.

Aye...Why did Rangers FC employ Jim Traynor as some sort of spokesman for us? Never thought I'd see the day when we would be so desperate to offer him a job.

I stopped buying papers because of Jim Traynor, I cringed and stopped listening to his Saturday BBC Radio sports slot because of him. Ah did.

Surprised that some bears on here 'gang up' on Comeofit because he initially expressed his disgust at the appointment of the said Jim Traynor.

Is 'comeofit' a Rangers fan? Possibly.

Does 'comeofit' remember the real Jim Traynor? Yes.

Surprised that some bears on here 'gang up' on Comeofit because he initially expressed his disgust at the appointment of the said Jim Traynor.

Bullshit. You've obviously not read the post. I don't see any 'gang up because of Jim Traynor. I think it was just an excuse for you to air your diapproval of the appointment again. Criticism of Comeofit on here was not based on his views of JT. They are because of his perpetual criticism of ALL THINGS Rangers.

Right now Wallace & Templeton could play in England.

3 years from now McKay, Aird & Macleod could potentially play in England.

strange because i didnt see english teams lining up for them when hearts were trying to give them away.

potentially being such a key word.