I cant get my head around this people thinking or wanting him to leave.

He can improve his performances and workrate dramatically yes, but if he goes then we will be missing what we've been cry out for for a good few seasons.... a goal scorer.

Aye, agreed,there's just no pleasing some folk, i for one think he can and will improve, as for records i don't care as long as he keeps scoring for the Gers

I cant see him going anywhere at all but certainly needs to improve his game. Hopefully he gets in the scotland squad more often and Coisty helps him in the same way he helped Kenny Miller. As soon as McCoist came on the scene Miller's game improved a lot.

There's one thing that's gonna come out of this set-back.

We're gonna find out if Boydy's doubters are gonna be proved right and we can manage without him.

I personally think we'll struggle in front of goal while Boydy is out. I hope the other strikers prove me wrong.

Its a great chance for the other guys to step up to the mark and show what they can do if Boyd is out for a while. But I'm still bemused by the criticism he's getting. For a young lad playing up front on his own with limited service, I reckon he's doing a great job. I wonder if this will force PLG's hand in to playing a 4-4-2?

There's one thing that's gonna come out of this set-back.

We're gonna find out if Boydy's doubters are gonna be proved right and we can manage without him.

I personally think we'll struggle in front of goal while Boydy is out. I hope the other strikers prove me wrong.

I agree that he is our best scorer and possibly unmisable at the moment but i would want him replaced with someone who can score and fight for the team. Not to mention someone who can control a ball.

I agree that he is our best scorer and possibly unmisable at the moment but i would want him replaced with someone who can score and fight for the team. Not to mention someone who can control a ball.

But at least he's scoring. I'd like two lazy Kris Boyds first, then once we're comfortably in second place we could think about replacing them with Wayne Rooney and Ruud Van N.

If we were in Celtic's position and cruising to the title, I'd agree 100% with the criticism if someone wasn't pulling his weight, but surely Boyd is one of the 11 starters who we don't have to worry about just now? He seems very isolated playing as part of a front 3, almost like a lone striker at times with Novo and Prso out wide. I don't get what people expect the guy to do?

We have a defence which can't deal with basic through balls. Or cross balls. Or set pieces.

And a midfield which doesn't seem to know what to do in the final third of the pitch. Or how to take a decent corner.

So why don't we concentrate on those just now and then worry about dropping our top scorer for his laziness. Are we trying to deflect attention from the real problems and just how crap we've become? Its not even like we have a queue of strikers waiting for their chance.

Maybe its just me and I'm missing something that everyone else seems to be seeing. :confused: