We dont measure up

I'd like to know what we do in training because tactics don't seem to be part of it. Absolutely woeful display today against an inferior side on paper.

Shiels & Little should have swapped positions as Little is wasted on the wing & I didn't even realise that's Shiels was playing until half time.

Gunning can elbow Black in the face & get a yellow, Naismith can come in slightly late & get a straight red? I would have walked all the players off the pitch.

Black. Shiels, Templeton, Sandaza, Wallace, Little and Hutton all let us down.

These guys have a good pedigree and should have enough in their locker to beat most teams in Scotland.

We badly missed McCulloch and young Lewis.

I really don't know if Ally can take us forward. I actually think McInnes could be a good manager for us.

I'd like to know what we do in training because tactics don't seem to be part of it. Absolutely woeful display today against an inferior side on paper.

Shiels & Little should have swapped positions as Little is wasted on the wing & I didn't even realise that's Shiels was playing until half time.

Gunning can elbow Black in the face & get a yellow, Naismith can come in slightly late & get a straight red? I would have walked all the players off the pitch.

Naismith a little late? Jesus Erga, he was so late he nearly missed the bus back to Ibrox. I am afraid a straight red was the correct decision as he had no intention or possibility of getting near the ball.

Black was unlucky with the 1st yellow but was a total dick to put in such a challenge in a totally safe part of the field when the guy had his back to our goal.

I also thought Sheils was unlucky to get a straight red before the kick-off.