I started watching it again last night sober and really enjoyed it. The first half or so is easy enough to follow. Then everything goes pretty mental. I follow the general story but the mechanics are very complicated. Time travel in itself is illogical though.

I downloaded the short story it's based on and will read that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies .

A Walk among the tombstones. Decent private detective film, not Noir but a decent film.

Dying of the light. Deary me Nickolas Cage must be skint or getting divorced or something.

The Drop. Tries to be realistic. Fails. Shame, still I enjoyed being in James Gandolfini's company one last time.

The Edge of tomorrow. Saw this at the cinema, liked it & having re-watched it I enjoyed it again.

Made me think about time travel films and the upcoming re-boot of the Terminators franchise.

12 Monkeys, Predestination, The original terminator, Donna Darko, The Jacket, For me are great time travel films.

Anybody recommend any?

Edited by sairdyy
im an arse

I didn't like Looper, maybe give it another go. Source code was good. Will download Safety. Thanks.

Yeah I would say Looper was a let down, didn't think a huge amount of it either. Worth a watch though. Source Code was a lot better. Safety Not Guaranteed is a sort of quirky comedy that I thought was quite good.

sin_nombre_ver3.jpg

Honduran teenager Sayra reunites with her father, an opportunity for her to potentially realize her dream of a life in the U.S. Moving to Mexico is the first step in a fateful journey of unexpected events.

Pretty decent film, disturbing in parts.