• 3 weeks later...

Nightcrawler - Interesting movie, Jake Gyllenhaal character is very weird. I say interesting as I feel that I havent watched the end of it even though I have, it may have worked better as a mini series.

Anyway, I enjoyed it... I think.

EDIT : Id be a hellish bad movie critic lol.

Edited by Laudbertz

• 4 weeks later...

Avengers - Age of Ultron.

Didn't enjoy it. Fell asleep half way through. Story line seemed a bit contrived and the characters just don't work well together with little chemistry. 4/10.

Avengers - Age of Ultron.

Didn't enjoy it. Fell asleep half way through. Story line seemed a bit contrived and the characters just don't work well together with little chemistry. 4/10.

I have hated all of the Marvel MCU movies/shows I have watched, the exception being Daredevil, which is a solid 7/10 show and is much more mature.

I have seen Iron Man, Avengers and half of Guardians of the Galaxy and I cannot stand them. They're just absolutely mind numbing CGI cheese-fests.

To be honest I generally hate the superhero genre, though I did love Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy and Watchmen was great too.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Nightcrawler - Interesting movie, Jake Gyllenhaal character is very weird. I say interesting as I feel that I havent watched the end of it even though I have, it may have worked better as a mini series.

Anyway, I enjoyed it... I think.

EDIT : Id be a hellish bad movie critic lol.

I thought the first half was slow but second half was excellent. It was one of the best movies of 2014 in my opinion - I rarely enjoy Hollywood movies anymore.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I have hated all of the Marvel MCU movies/shows I have watched, the exception being Daredevil, which is a solid 7/10 show and is much more mature.

I have seen Iron Man, Avengers and half of Guardians of the Galaxy and I cannot stand them. They're just absolutely mind numbing CGI cheese-fests.

To be honest I generally hate the superhero genre, though I did love Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy and Watchmen was great too.

Guardians of the Galaxy was fun. The music was excellent!

Half way through the Shield season 5, which has been excellent so far. Glad I persevered as Season 3 and 4 really dragged and I wasn't going to bother with season 5 at all.

Stick with the Shield mate, it's worth it. And the ending is dark and I mean dark. I sat and watched it with a canary and a Davey lamp.