Yeah, struggling badly. I'd like to see them strong again though, the more teams battling it out at the top the better. It's a pity about the tims running away with it. It could have been a crackin' title race this year.

Yeah, struggling badly. I'd like to see them strong again though, the more teams battling it out at the top the better. It's a pity about the tims running away with it. It could have been a crackin' title race this year.

Yeah agreed and it could have been a cracking race coz i still dont believe Celtic are all that great, they just have a really good balance in midfield and upfront and are organised. They do have a few good players but their defence is still suspect IMO.

Never been the biggest Hearts fan but I do find it sad whats happening to them and if I was a supporter i'd be well upset. Think the Hearts supporters are a bit to blame though, for ages they've been in full support of Romanov, slating any dissenters in their ranks while it's been obvious since the whole George Burley saga that things were about to unravel. Their 2nd place in league and Scottish Cup win only papered over some serious cracks. This season it all seems to have come to a head and who knows how it could all end. Theoritically Vladimar Romanov could turn round, say he's had enough of this, withdraw his funding and leave Hearts with their massive debt and basically bankrupt.

Malky

Yeah agreed and it could have been a cracking race coz i still dont believe Celtic are all that great, they just have a really good balance in midfield and upfront and are organised. They do have a few good players but their defence is still suspect IMO.

Dont forget, they also have a manager who is able to make a telling contribution - as shown by the fact so many of his subs have come on and scored telling goals to win games. Motivation is the biggest different between Rangers and Celtic at the moment.