Im having major probs this morning, "This page is not displayed" every 2 minutes and the forum is running slow.

Dont mean to moan, but is anyone else getting it?

mate, if its happening just for you there's not much i can do sorry. "page not displayed" errors are usually a problem with dns (the thing that resolves the name gersnet.info to the number the underlies it that computers use), or a problem with your own internet connection. given that its not happening to anyone else i'd say its probably the latter, but i'll keep an eye out.

mate, if its happening just for you there's not much i can do sorry. "page not displayed" errors are usually a problem with dns (the thing that resolves the name gersnet.info to the number the underlies it that computers use), or a problem with your own internet connection. given that its not happening to anyone else i'd say its probably the latter, but i'll keep an eye out.

Ok Barry cheers.

Seems to have sorted itself out this afternoon but Im at home now. Maybe its just the connection at work i have problems with.

Im having major probs this morning, "This page is not displayed" every 2 minutes and the forum is running slow.

Dont mean to moan, but is anyone else getting it?

Get the wee chinky peddling on the generator to peddle faster Gribz.;)

• 1 month later...

Now before i start,i'm probably the least talented, on computers, on the whole of gersnet, but i've a technical question.Everytime i try to get on this site,just recently, the dial up connection box pops up, i'm broadband,and everytime i click on a subject up it pops, i have to right click it and move it out of sight, which i suppose is not that great a hardship, but it is a pain in the arse, i was wondering if anybody knows how i could stop this,it only happens with this site, bt internet.

Now before i start,i'm probably the least talented, on computers, on the whole of gersnet,

I wouldnt put money on that.

Have you read some of me and Gav's questions before??

Afraid I cant assist but Jonc will have an answer for you within the hour :thup:

I wouldnt put money on that.

Have you read some of me and Gav's questions before??

Afraid I cant assist but Jonc will have an answer for you within the hour :thup:

My questions are software problems, I'm a whizz kid when it comes to hardware. I'm waiting on the immature jokes coming from some of you now. :D