Please walk away McCoist

Guest Stan_Smith
those players need take a long hard look in the mirror too. wage bill that size. over inflated egos.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

After what Charles Green said midweek, you'd have thought the team would have been fired up to prove him wrong

The team needs to look at themselves sure but ultimately their complete lack of professionalism is attributable to the manager who either tolerates it or is incapable of dealing with it. Irrespective he is culpable. Was that the worst result and performance in rangers history? If not it's certainly up there in a short list of ultimate nightmares. For my money the manager should do the decent thing. If he doesn't he should be pushed out. We can't afford another season of the total unprofessional approach of this current management team. To coin a phrase from a season or so ago, 'we deserve better'.

It's the right thing to do, you're a legend but this job just isn't for you.

With every passing week it is becoming harder and harder to disagree. Today was an absolutely disgrace and embarrassment, arguably the worst result at Ibrox in our 140 year history.

after the transfer window shut last august I felt we were seriously short in MF. That was abundantly clear today. We don't control MF & have little or no creativity. The manager needs to take the blame for that.

We have a weak squad with no real competition for the fuckwits that continue to roll up,pull on our fantastic jersey and stroll around div 3 like they are Zidane. Utter utter joke. If Ally is still manager then he has got a hell of a busy time when the embargo ends.

Fuck off Black,Sandaza,Shiels,Alexander,Argy,Faure and Neil Murray for scouting most of these useless arseholes.

Also Ally,your really have to question your bench selection. How many times are you going to fob off Hemmings for Sandaza. Wouldn't blame Hemmings for handing in a request right away.

Just what is our football philosophy? It's not the passing game cause,well we rarely string more than 2 together with any purpose.

It's not a pressing game cause we have a team full of lazy fuckers.

It's purely ugly lump it forward Sunday morning garbage.

Team I play with,in our 6 pre season games so far I've done 2,repeat 2 long goal kicks. My manager wants it passed out at the back and built from there. He goes spare if it goes long. And this is on shitty bumpy hard pitches in Melbourne.

Alexander continues to pump it long even when the full backs drop off for a short one. Maybe he knows the midfield are crap and will offer no movement ahead...or most likely it's what Ally wants.

It's horrible to watch and what a waste of time this season has been. What the hell do the do in training all week?