Please walk away McCoist

Is this aimed at me?

No, it's just a general and brutally honest comment. The unconditional backing of Green compared to the eagerness to turn on Super Ally makes me sick.

No, it's just a general and brutally honest comment. The unconditional backing of Green compared to the eagerness to turn on Super Ally makes me sick.

Very few seem to back Green much on here anyway, but I don't see the relevance. They're both in very different roles at the club so will be judged on different criteria, different timescales etc.

The constant clamber to fully support, back and defend Charles Green to the hilt no matter what juxtaposed with the eagerness to turn on Ally McCoist makes me sick.

To be fair Zappa, the performances on the field of play would suggest that McCoist is DESERVING of the criticism - it isnt really "turning on him", more an honest assessment of where this team is.

Green hasnt done that much wrong (yes, time will tell on that one) but it is pretty clear that on the field of play this team is bereft of any cohesion, leadership, creativity, guile, determination, desire - and a plethora of other traits that a Rangers team should always have. McCoist played from the heart every time he put the jersey on, yet this lot dont seem to care - and, ultimately, the responsibility for that lays squarely at the managers door.

I am one who has always been desperate for Ally to come good and have afforded him plenty of excuses myself - but when his post-match explanation could be cut and pasted from the previous game and with no sign of ANY improvement then clearly nothing is hitting home with these players. And, again, the manager takes the ultimate responsibility for that.

There is no eagerness to turn on ally, just a sad realisation that unfortunately he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. The lack of professionalism at our club has been a scandal for a decade or so. We need a complete clear out of the management and coaching team and the appointment of a new team unconnected with previous rangers regimes.

We've actually needed that for years, since before le guen who unfortunately wasnt the right man to break the mold. His failure allowed the old ways to be re established and strengthened.

i defended ally for a full year before turning on him. hes had chance after chance after chance to show us something and here we are. jim chapman a guy who started out with kilmarnock ladies and sacked by albion rovers is making him look a mug.

hes had 39 games this season to show us what hes made of.

Edited by the gunslinger