Please walk away McCoist

Is your source reliable ? as that is a worrying statement

Not from the club mate, just guys having a chat in the pub.

The same question was asked, that was one of the answers I got back almost choked on my pint.

Although what I will say is if we keep the ST's up and he does win the league next season, he won't be sacked Green will persevere. Now that is bloody scary.

Well I was told on Saturday, until he fails to get us promoted or win the top league, no matter how bad the football on the pitch is.

Ally deserves nothing less from our club and fans.

The club and fans deserve better from Ally its a 2 way street.

Ally deserves better from his highly paid football players too, so it's more complicated than a simple two way street.

Sentimet like that will never see us progress.

It's not sentiment only for the sake of Ally love. I've said all along that I think Ally should be given our patience and be given until he fails to win a division and I would afford that courtesy to anyone who takes on the job unless they were a complete tosser which Ally definitely isn't.

It's not sentiment only for the sake of Ally love. I've said all along that I think Ally should be given our patience and be given until he fails to win a division and I would afford that courtesy to anyone who takes on the job unless they were a complete tosser which Ally definitely isn't.

The support will stop going.

There is a difference playing badly, but contesting for the title with celtc. Than playing badly and winning a League with the likes of Annan and Elgin.

I suppose Green will act when the money stops coming in.

The support will stop going.

There is a difference playing badly, but contesting for the title with celtc. Than playing badly and winning a League with the likes of Annan and Elgin.

I suppose Green will act when the money stops coming in.

Well supposedly most of our fans wanted us to start down in the third division and anyone who said they wanted us to start down in the third division last summer, who then stops going or threatens to stop going because of the quality of football they're watching is either forgetful, daft or taking the piss.