Please walk away McCoist

He picks them, if he feels let down then don't play them.

We don't have a big enough squad for Ally to be able to bench a whole team, although at this point of the season with us so far ahead on points I don't think any of us would have a problem with Ally doing exactly that and playing our reserves & youths at the next home game. Ultimately it wouldn't help the ones he drops though because it wouldn't change their ways. I think you'd probably have to dock their wages to get the message across, but that could also cause irreparable damage to the team spirit.

its not unreasonable to expect us to try and play like barca.

we wont reach their level. but their are many many levels above where we are just now before we reach barca.

Exactly, the point is we aren't even trying to start off something different.

I've just watched Barcelona, and I want Rangers to do what I have watched tonight.

Not the quick passing the close ball control, I know we haven't the players.

But what I want is the closing down, the pressing every time an opponent gets the ball. You don't need to be a Messi or Iniesta, but you need to be fit and have the correct attitude, also a coaching staff who drum this type of play into you every day.

If we did this every game third division teams wouldn't live with us.

I think that's what most of us want and expect to see and to be fair, I think we have dominated teams in that way a lot of the time this season, but the players seem incapable of remembering what they're supposed to be doing and it results in them backing off and giving our opposition too much space on a regular basis during games too. I don't know what the answer is, but I doubt very much that they're being told to back off and not press the ball.

We don't have a big enough squad for Ally to be able to bench a whole team, although at this point of the season with us so far ahead on points I don't think any of us would have a problem with Ally doing exactly that and playing our reserves & youths at the next home game. Ultimately it wouldn't help the ones he drops though because it wouldn't change their ways. I think you'd probably have to dock their wages to get the message across, but that could also cause irreparable damage to the team spirit.

You don't need to drop a whole team but a couple of the worst offenders could be made an example of, you also have to wonder at Ally's rush to bring Jig back unfit and move around a frontline that was scoring goals.

These decisions more than the lacklustre performance are the real concern when it comes to Ally for me.

You don't need to drop a whole team but a couple of the worst offenders could be made an example of, you also have to wonder at Ally's rush to bring Jig back unfit and move around a frontline that was scoring goals.

These decisions more than the lacklustre performance are the real concern when it comes to Ally for me.

Jig's getting games for a number of reasons. Primarily it's because he's the captain and that's why I didn't think it was a good idea to make him captain, but in fairness to Jig, he's also getting games because in the first half of the season he scored a lot of goals.

I think that's what most of us want and expect to see and to be fair, I think we have dominated teams in that way a lot of the time this season, but the players seem incapable of remembering what they're supposed to be doing and it results in them backing off and giving our opposition too much space on a regular basis during games too. I don't know what the answer is, but I doubt very much that they're being told to back off and not press the ball.

which is why you train till it is natural.