Please walk away McCoist

Mcoist is the one to take a long hard look in the mirror,It's his players,his team selection,and his tactics(or lack of should I say) As for inflated egos? I'd say the exact opposite is the case,these guys are playing without any confidense,

not sure of the role they have to play,hence the utter chaos on the field we are subjected to, week after week.

But after 40 minutes in the dressing room, McCoist emerged to say: "It was a really, really poor 90 minutes. The players know what is expected of them at this club and they dropped below those standards.

"I didn't have harsh words with them in the dressing room, I just told them that it was unacceptable."

I wouldn't even allow him to remain as a coach once he does step down or is sacked. Get him, McDowell ad Durrant to feck and start afresh.

a new manager with his own staff and new ideas is needed IMO. I still can't quite take in what I saw today. The worst result in our 140 year history. When you've got the 2nd highest wagebill in Scotland I expect significantly better than that.

alexander dropped a few, flapped a 30yard shot. blacks a dirty bas liability ..

jig far too slow for younger blood. he backs off them then stood and shouted at the others coz it didnt go to him.

sandazas just dire nothing or nobody will convince me otherwise.

I know we really should be giving ally a fair crack and I try blame players before managee especially this year, but jesus some his decisions are shit. utter shit. why bring hemmings back from loan?

little on the wide midfield fuck me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No other manager in our history would have survived his record, and don't forget that it started before the 'troubles'.

I've held back from saying it because I hated watching John Greig go through it as a manager - please go Ally, you are holding back the Club you love. We are not talking players off form. We are talking about tactics (or lack of) that belong to 10 years ago in Scotland. We are talking about players 'hiding' with no fear of retribution. How many times do we get told that "I've told my players I won't accept that level", only to find that the players won't accept Ally's attempt at authority.

But after 40 minutes in the dressing room, McCoist emerged to say: "It was a really, really poor 90 minutes. The players know what is expected of them at this club and they dropped below those standards.

"I didn't have harsh words with them in the dressing room, I just told them that it was unacceptable."

Are they players walking onto the pitch and not carrying out Allys instructions?

Too many under performers again.

I think its plainly obvious now Ally isnt a manager. Walking away or being sacked will never remove his legendary status but he needs to do the decent thing and walk away with his head held high for what he did for the club, but Manager and coach is not his job.

That is the worst result of the season for sure. Its worse then the defeat at Stirling. This isnt a one-off situation, we were being beat by East Stiringshire at half time last week at Ibrox and they got pumped 9-1 by Stirling today.

after the transfer window shut last august I felt we were seriously short in MF. That was abundantly clear today. We don't control MF & have little or no creativity. The manager needs to take the blame for that.

What can he do though? We simple have no-one who can run and dominate the midfield. As long as Macleod (of all people!!!) was in there, we had someone who harassed the opposition all night long and sprayed some good passes about. Hutton has 1 good game in 5, while Black is all over the place trying to fill gaps ... something he never really was required to do at Hearts. Shiels is in and out of the side and his form too. And having Crawford, Naismith and McKay in there does help, but in front of 46k disgruntled Bears, their confidence will be running low soonish. IMHO, there is hardly anything McCoist can do without new faces, as the current ones are to a large extent no-where near (what we expect as) Rangers quality and most of them suffering from a bad loss of form (if you call it that) these days.

What he can do is stop this two 6er defensive midfield setup and put a more attack-minded player in there. Heck, right now I wouldn't mind if McCulloch gets the holding midfield place and Hemmings/Sandaza joins Little up front. For McCulloch can command a midfield and actually play a pass that reaches one of ours ...