Please walk away McCoist

Fair enough guys, but I just personally think that Ally McCoist is far more deserving of our support, backing and a "let's give it time and wait and see how it pans out" type of ethos from us than Green and his investors.

I know that things haven't been great on the pitch, but turning on Ally and the players most certainly won't help matters.

Fair enough guys, but I just personally think that Ally McCoist is far more deserving of our support, backing and a "let's give it time and wait and see how it pans out" type of ethos from us than Green and his investors.

I know that things haven't been great on the pitch, but turning on Ally and the players most certainly won't help matters.

he's had time. His record is extremely poor whichever way you look at it. All I want is for him to be able to go out with some dignity. He's due that

I don't see what 'deserve' has to do with it, they all get paid well for their jobs and should be judged on how they do those jobs. But in terms of judging the manager and the CEO/owner are pretty different roles.

actually the only time we see any real effort from them is when we are baying for blood imho.

he's had time. His record is extremely poor whichever way you look at it.

He's had time, but under what circumstances?

Ally hasn't yet had a full season in charge of the first team without serious off-field issues at the club.

Zappa i think most fans are fully behind Ally and the players there comes a time when fans patience bursts, this is not Ally's first season in charge, pre admin we were knocked out of Europe twice by minnows and knocked out league cup by Falkirk. When Ally got the job via Walter telling everyone Ally was ready i was fully behind him but as results on the park showed i don't think Ally was ready......I thought starting a fresh in Div 3 he said at start he was bringing a brand of attacking football mixed with SPL players and youth the football has been dire to watch at times and last saturday was the final straw for a lot of fans after that performance, i just don't think Ally has got it to be managerial material and the coaches don't fill me with confidence maybe if he gets rid of Durrant and McDowall and bring in new team with new ideas and have wealth of experience it might be all different.

Zappa i think most fans are fully behind Ally and the players there comes a time when fans patience bursts, this is not Ally's first season in charge, pre admin we were knocked out of Europe twice by minnows and knocked out league cup by Falkirk. When Ally got the job via Walter telling everyone Ally was ready i was fully behind him but as results on the park showed i don't think Ally was ready......I thought starting a fresh in Div 3 he said at start he was bringing a brand of attacking football mixed with SPL players and youth the football has been dire to watch at times and last saturday was the final straw for a lot of fans after that performance, i just don't think Ally has got it to be managerial material and the coaches don't fill me with confidence maybe if he gets rid of Durrant and McDowall and bring in new team with new ideas and have wealth of experience it might be all different.

I think that's a fair summation of things.

The question is, If Ally stays & is given longer.....how much longer??? 1 season, 2 seasons, another shot at the various cups etc.