Please walk away McCoist

I remember after a couple of good games against Queens Park and Clyde a few weeks back we both argued with Kuznetsov saying you couldn't write Ally off if he stays in the post.

However, from what i've seen since any amount of faith I had has been drained.

I stood up for him but I fully expected us to slip back into mediocrity very quickly. I said then that if things went well between then and the end of season and we continued to play football he should get next year.

well things are back to as bad as ever and this time no matter what he does he needs to go. no way back for me. he's wasted a golden opportunity that we will never get again. that's shameful and its all about how much more damage he does now before he goes.

Will not go the same trail again, the "no excuses" cudgel is out and we've done it before and ... BTW, I'm not excusing Ally here or think he's a decent manager. If it helps to ease you pain, feel free to tear into him time and again.

I stood up for him but I fully expected us to slip back into mediocrity very quickly. I said then that if things went well between then and the end of season and we continued to play football he should get next year.

well things are back to as bad as ever and this time no matter what he does he needs to go. no way back for me. he's wasted a golden opportunity that we will never get again. that's shameful and its all about how much more damage he does now before he goes.

Was thinking about this last night, why did we ever think Ally could start a team from scratch with young inexperienced players and mould them into a team and way of playing football to take us forward for years to come.

When you look back at his coaching history he has never worked for or tried that approach himself ever, its always been buy experience better than the other team and hope it clicks, typical Rangers way of the Murray Era.

Why did we ever imagine anything would change?

Fed up saying this, but we need fresh ideas at Ibrox.

Ally is Walter Smith without the experience and knowhow, can't blame him, they have been together for the best part of 20years.

It's time Green took some hard decisions.

Well I was told on Saturday, until he fails to get us promoted or win the top league, no matter how bad the football on the pitch is.

Is your source reliable ? as that is a worrying statement