Success or failure?

How would judge the season?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How would judge the season?

• Success
    • Failure

The main aim at the start of the season was to win the Div 3 Title and its looking 99.9% sure we'll do that so I guesss it has to be success and mission accomplished but the football on show has been absolutely dire and is getting worse by the week at the minute. It was a real chance to change our whole philosiphy but we seem to be going backwards at the moment. Charles Green should be more worried about the spaces at Ibrox than concerning himself with crowds at English Premier league games

I voted failure. But it certainly isn't as clear cut as that.

The main thing was to win the league which we will do. However i think all fans wanted to see some signs of development on the pitch with the youngsters coming through this year and with the signings made. When it actual fact barring some odd glimpses we have been average at best most games. Again i think with some of the signings made, Black, Templeton, Shiels, Sandaza, we all expected to be banging in the goals this year and playing good football which just simply hasn't happened.

Agree with FS, not sure you can deem winning a league title a failure. In saying that, I think winning the league was a given to most Bears, it's the lack of progress on the pitch that many, including myself, find the most disappointing.

The players we have and wages we offered made the league a foregone conclusion, so you then have to judge the season on the competitions that weren't a foregone conclusion the cups. On that front it has been a total and utter failure, you then have to judge that before the season kicked off Ally told us his aim to play attacking free flowing football again another utter failure.

So for me its a failure.

I wouldn't say failure as we, as Whosethedado pointed out, will most likely reach our goal to win Div 3. I didn't expect to pick up any cup silverware to be honest, our team just isn't good enough to be expecting any of that from a realistic point of view. It definitely is a disappointment we don't seem to be able to make the best of this chance to reboot.

The players we have and wages we offered made the league a foregone conclusion, so you then have to judge the season on the competitions that weren't a foregone conclusion the cups. On that front it has been a total and utter failure, you then have to judge that before the season kicked off Ally told us his aim to play attacking free flowing football again another utter failure.

So for me its a failure.

That bit almost sounds cynic when you look at it now.